Ahem Do I have your attention ??
Bailey’s Irish Cream Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ½ cup sweet softened butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ cup Bailey’s original Irish cream
- 2 ¼ cups cake flour
- ½ teaspo0n baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 8-9 oz package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cream together butter, sugars and egg until fluffy. Add vanilla and Bailey’s Irish cream.
- Mix the dry ingredients and blend them into the creamed mixture.
- Add chips, Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool, then devour... ( ok.. devour one warm .. it's worth it! )