Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Elvis Night!


Makes me want a Hunka Hunka PB and Banana sandwhich ......


Top 9 .. again cause Last week Big Mike .. the one who made me want to hang myself.. yea.. him .. he was SAVED...
Lots to pack into this mere hour.. because right after GLEE returns ! WOO!
 Let's get this show on the road :)

Adam Lambert is the mentor .. which I'm NOT sure how that connects .. but whatever ..

First up is Crystal singing Saved ( is that right ? Without mjsbigblog.com's spoilers I might be off on some song titles.. whoops! )
Kind of a gospel feel .... in a strange kind of way . it was solid. but not special .
 To vote for Crystal, 1-866-436-5701 Or text the word vote to 5701

Next up is Andrew ( He is in danger tonight if you ask me ... let's see if he can save himself )
Adam told him he was boring .. ohboy -this could be brutal... the whole idea was Andrew was supposed to change it up .. and make it his own ............ He did not .  I didn't like it , and it was in fact, Boring.
To vote for Andrew, 1-866-436-5702 Or text the word vote to 5702

Tim is up next ... Singing I cant help falling in love ..... And the time spent with Adam sounded great ...
Soft Acoustic Guitar .. Love this ... fantastic.
To vote for Tim, 1-866-436-5703 Or text the word vote to 5703

Lee is singing , Little less Conversation -- and it is sounding kind of nice ......... So Im excited.
He's got a great voice.. kind of a boring song though..
To vote for Lee, 1-866-436-5704 Or text the word vote to 5704

Aaron is singing Blue Suede shoes ... yippie...SO CHEESY .... god..... make it stop ..
I can't even take this kid seriously . At all . Lord. 
To vote for Aaron, 1-866-436-5705 Or text the word vote to 5705

Siobhan is screaming .. I mean singing next ... I'm slightly Concerned for my eardrums.
HOLY SHIT, her hair ... Bad.. bad bad bad.
Singing Suspicious Minds... Not my fav Elvis song- Fitting really ... since I really dislike Her too! 
Nasal. horrible arrangement . Really America?? why is she still here .
To vote for Screamer, 1-866-436-5706, Or text the word vote to 5706

Saved Mike is next .
He's singing In the Ghetto... nottttt that surprising.  ( I like Adam L- he's really truthful, I like it )
That song really fell Flat for me. 
To vote for Mike, 1-866-436-5707 Or text the word vote to 5707

Katie is next ..... Singing Baby what do you want me to do ... She looks like a mini Kara tonight .. haha.
She could sound a bit stronger .. but all in all not so bad. 
To vote for Katie, 1-866-436-5708 Or text the word vote to 5708

Casey Closes the show. WOO Don't let me down boy!
Lawdy Miss Claudie ( I probably didn't spell that right .... ) 
I love Casey-- I could listen to him sing all day.
To vote for Casey, 1-866-436-5709 Or text the word vote to 5709

Tonight , TIM, Lee and Casey .... #1's for me ......


Next Glee!! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I'm Half Doomed And You're Semi Sweet... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice