Tuesday, May 11, 2010

THIS is American Idol


Top Four ... songs from the Movies... 


With Jamie Foxx Mentoring .... which I really don't get but Hey , if it works for Idol.. whatev. 
Also the Contestants will be singing a few duets, That should be interesting... So Lets sit back, relax and enjoy the show ! 


Singing First is Lee, Singing Kiss from a Rose... 
- I won't lie. This is a Song that I HATE. 
Bring it Lee . 

......
Still waiting ....... Oh whats that ? The song is over ?? Sorry Lee, Bad song choice and you sang it ... with no conviction. 
To Vote For Lee, Dial 1-866-436-5701 or 1-866-436-5705 Or Text the word "vote" to 5701



Singing next is Big Mike
Singing, Will you be there, by Michael Jackson.
Unlike Lee .. This is a Good Song Choice for Mike... Much to my dismay.
And WTH ? A Choir??
FU Big Mike.. That was good .. and I hate you even MORE for it .
To Vote For Mike, Dial 1-866-436-5702 or 1-866-436-5706 Or Text the word "vote" to 5702

First Duet Is coming up! Lee and Crystal! 
Singing Falling Slowly..
Gorgeous, Acoustic Ballad . Loved it.



Up next Singing Solo, Casey.
Singing Mrs. Robinson... 
Love the Mandolin ..... Mini Guitar?? what is that thing .. ?
I actually am Loving the performance in general. It Strikes a chord with me ... it is so much more heartfelt than Lee and Mikes performances .. Combined.  Way to go Casey. 
To Vote For Casey, Dial 1-866-436-5703 or 1-866-436-5707 Or Text the word "vote" to 5703

Crystal's Singing a song from Cadyshak, I'm Alright, hmm....
This ... is oddly her element .... Not My Favorite .. Not bad.. but Not my thing ... I guess that is enough said.
To Vote For Crystal, Dial 1-866-436-5704 or 1-866-436-5708 Or Text the word "vote" to 5704



(And I can't Find a pic of Casey and Mike.... so just picture it .. LOL ) 
Singing Together tonight, Some Bryan Adams .. Ugh . 
Have you ever really loved a woman ... SO predictable.
The only good thing about that was Caseys Guitar playing.
The "High Note" was NOT a High point .. it was horrible.
Ugh.


The duets however , yes , Stole the show . Especially Crystal and Lee's . 

With that , GLEE !
 Goodnight! :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I'm Half Doomed And You're Semi Sweet... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice